FriktionTek® – Certified Effective In Reducing Emissions
Fast. Easy. Cost effective.
FriktionTek® is one of the best eco-friendly products on the market. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Energy Savings Comparison
Click on the chart to enlarge
By reducing emissions, saving gas and extending the life of auto parts, FriktionTek® offers a sustainable program for high-mileage vehicles.
Besides being non-toxic and non-flammable, FriktionTek's sustainable automotive program has shown a substantial impact on reducing your personal carbon footprint.
Your Carbon Footprint
The average person contributes between 11,010 and 21,010 lbs of CO2 every year. A large percentage of that comes from driving. For every gallon of gas you burn, over 19 pounds of CO2 is emitted into the atmosphere. The best solution for reducing CO2 emissions is to not burn gas. For most of us, that in not yet a practical solution. Until better alternative fuel solutions are more readily available and more affordable, FriktionTek® can help bridge the gap.
Since FriktionTek® improves gas mileage between 7% - 30%, the average person driving 20,000 miles a year will reduce their CO2 emissions by more than 3,300 lbs annually. Every energy savings project helps reduce your carbon footprint, but few environmental actions are as easy to do, have as much impact on CO2 emissions, or pay back as fast (often within 4 months).
Other Harmful Emissions
In addition to CO2, cars produce many harmful emissions. FriktionTek® has been shown to reduce carbon monoxide (CO) as much as 82%.
Test Results of 1991 Chevrolet Astro Minivan
This Mini Van shows a significant decrease in HC & CO levels as well as a decrease in CO2.
Extending the Life of Your Car Further Reduces CO2
A 2004 automotive industry analysis found that as much as 28 percent of the carbon dioxide emissions generated during the lifecycle of a typical gasoline-powered car can occur during its manufacture and its transportation to the dealer. This produces a minimum of 1,500 pounds of CO2 for the manufacture of each new car (excluding delivery).
By maintaining your car longer with FriktionTek® (thus buying less cars), you can greatly reduce the massive amount of energy used during the manufacturing process.
Impact on our Landfills
Over 11 million automobiles were scrapped in 1996. About 75% of the scrapped material was recycled, while the remaining 25% was dumped in landfills. By extending the life of your car with FriktionTek, you will help reduce the amount of solid waste in landfills.